Spend a Semester or Year at RMIT on Exchange or Study Abroad
RMIT has exchange agreements in place with the following WC2 member universities, allowing students to spend a semester or a year in either our Australian or Vietnam campuses, as part of their home university program.
• City, University of London
• Technical University Berlin
Students from any WC2 member university can undertake a study abroad semester or gap year at RMIT.
Summer Program in Vietnam
Come and join students from all around the world in an intensive 3-week for-credit study program in Ho Chi Minh City in July each year. Details here.
Undertake a PhD at RMIT
At RMIT, you can do your research program by project or thesis mode. The duration is usually 4 years full time for doctoral studies. More details here.
RMIT encourages collaboration in doctoral education with international partners, allowing PhD candidates to be supervised and enrolled at two institutions. More details here.
Visiting PhD students and scholars
PhD students and scholars from WC2 member universities are encouraged to visit RMIT to work with researchers in related fields. For details of RMIT’s research focus and organisation, see here. In the first instance it is advisable to identify the research team that would host your visit. Here are the key Centres, Groups and Programs related to each WC2 theme:
• EcoCampus – Sustainable Building Innovation Laboratory (SBi Lab)
• Knowledge, Culture and Urban Affairs – Social and Global Studies Centre ; Centre for Urban Research, Urban Cultures and Technologies Program ; Digital Ethnography Research Centre
• Global Health –Centre for Urban Research Healthy Liveable Cities Group.
For assistance with contacting research teams and identifying support please contact Professor Christopher Ziguras, RMIT School of Global, Urban and Social Studies on email@example.com